Here at Lantern Hall, we always have something crazy going on and are always looking to add more. Please reach out to us if you'd like to throw a private party, rave, etc.
Please feel free to email us for any inquiries: email@example.com
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many people can you accomodate?
We can seat 80 people and legally fit a total of 140 people inside the venue. This legality issue is important to note because most of the bars and restaurants in the area are capped at 75 people.
- Are there any booking fees or minimum spend requirements?
No, we're not that bougie.
- Do you have a separate room for private parties?
Unfortunately not, as the space is essentially a long hall. However, we do have several 15 ft. farm tables that can seat 10 people each.
- Do you have equipment for presentations, slideshows, and/or speeches?
Yes! We have a 100" projector screen that can be hooked up to anything (HDMI, DVI, VGA, AV). We also have loud speakers, subs, and a mic.
- What's the atmosphere like?
We like to keep things casual and chill. There is no wait service as we ask our patrons to kindly order both food and drink from the bar.
- What time does the kitchen close?
10PM but we can work something out if you give us a couple days notice. We can also work out a custom menu for you if given enough notice.
- How far is the venue from Manhattan?
We are located 20 steps from the Morgan Ave L train exit (Harrison side) which is 12 minutes to Union Square.